Corey Davis Stats NFL
Corey Davis Stats NFL
- Name: Corey Damon Davis
- Number: 84
- Position: Wide receiver
- Date of Birth: January 11, 1995 (age 28)
- Birthplace: Wheaton, Illinois, U.S.
- Height: 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
- Weight: 209 lb (95 kg)
- High School: Wheaton Warrenville South (Wheaton, Illinois)
- College: Western Michigan (2013–2016)
- NFL Draft: 2017 / Round: 1 / Pick: 5
- Tennessee Titans (2017–2020)
- New York Jets (2021–2022)
Career Highlights and Awards:
- First-team All-American (2016)
- MAC Offensive Player of the Year (2016)
- Paul Warfield Trophy (2016)
- 3× First-team All-MAC (2014-2016)
- MAC Freshman of the Year (2013)
- 2014 Famous Idaho Potato Bowl MVP
Career NFL Statistics as of 2022:
- Receptions: 273
- Receiving yards: 3,879
- Receiving touchdowns: 17
Receiving yards per reception
Average yards per carry
Corey Davis Stats HS Wheaton
- Corey Davis attended Wheaton Warrenville South High School.
- In his senior season, Davis recorded 45 receptions and 6 receiving touchdowns.
College Career: Western Michigan University
- Davis played college football at Western Michigan University from 2013 to 2016.
- He was a member of the Western Michigan University football team during his college years.
Corey Davis Stats with Zach Wilson
Corey Davis, a wide receiver, joined the New York Jets in 2021. In his first season with the Jets, he worked alongside rookie quarterback Zach Wilson. Here are Corey Davis’ statistical achievements and performance with Zach Wilson during their time together.
Corey Davis showcased his receiving skills and made significant contributions to the Jets’ offense with Zach Wilson. He demonstrated his ability to be a reliable target for Wilson, consistently making receptions throughout their time together.
Davis accumulated impressive receiving yard numbers while playing with Zach Wilson. His performance demonstrated his ability to gain significant yards after catching the ball, contributing to the Jets’ offensive production.
Corey Davis proved to be a valuable scoring threat for the Jets when working alongside Zach Wilson. He showcased his versatility and knack for finding the end zone, making crucial touchdown receptions throughout their shared time on the field.
Connection with Zach Wilson
Davis and Wilson formed a solid connection on the field, displaying chemistry and cohesion in their passing game. Their on-field rapport allowed them to successfully execute plays and contribute to the Jets’ offensive success.
Corey Davis’ presence and performance with Zach Wilson greatly impacted the Jets’ offense. His contributions as a receiver, combined with his rapport with Wilson, provided the team with a strong offensive weapon and helped to elevate the Jets’ passing game.
Note: Specific statistical details, such as the exact number of receptions, receiving yards, and touchdowns, would need to be obtained from official NFL records and game statistics.
CoreyDavis Stats Western MichiganUniversity
During his college football career at Western Michigan University from 2013 to 2016, Corey Davis put up impressive numbers and established himself as one of the most prolific wide receivers in NCAA history. Here are his notable statistics with headings:
- Corey Davis recorded a total of 331 receptions during his time at Western Michigan University.
- This included receptions made in various game situations, showcasing his ability to be a reliable target for the Broncos’ quarterbacks.
- Davis amassed an impressive total of 5,278 receiving yards over his college career.
- His exceptional route-running, hands, and speed enabled him to consistently gain significant yardage for the Broncos.
- Corey Davis found the end zone frequently, scoring a remarkable 52 receiving touchdowns throughout his college tenure.
- His ability to create separation and make impactful catches in the red zone made him a vital asset to the Broncos’ offense.
Records and Achievements
- Davis set multiple records during his time at Western Michigan:
- He holds the record for the most receiving yards by a receiver in FBS history with 5,285 yards.
- Davis is the only player in NCAA Division I FBS history to have accumulated over 300 career receptions, 5,000 career receiving yards, and 50 receiving touchdowns.
- He was recognized as a semifinalist for the Biletnikoff Award in 2016.
Corey Davis’ Stats with Mike White
During his time with the New York Jets, Corey Davis had the opportunity to work with quarterback Mike White. Here are Corey Davis’ statistical achievements and performance while playing with Mike White, divided into key headings.
Corey Davis demonstrated a strong connection with Mike White, frequently making receptions. He showcased his ability to be a reliable target for White, consistently making catches and contributing to the Jets’ offense.
Davis accumulated significant receiving yard numbers while playing alongside Mike White. He exhibited his capability to gain yards after the catch, showcasing his skills as a playmaker and contributing to the Jets’ offensive production.
Corey Davis proved to be a valuable scoring threat working with Mike White. He showcased his ability to find the end zone, making crucial touchdown receptions and contributing to the Jets’ offensive success.
Connection with Mike White
Davis and White formed a solid connection on the field, displaying chemistry and cohesion in their passing game. Their on-field rapport allowed them to successfully execute plays and contribute to the Jets’ offensive production.
Corey Davis’ presence and performance with Mike White significantly impacted the Jets’ offense. His contributions as a receiver, combined with his rapport with White, provided the team with a reliable offensive weapon and helped elevate the Jets’ passing game.