Bishop Cotton’s Girls School Nec Dextrorsum Nec Sinistrorsum

Straddling a timeline of three centuries, since its founding by the Rev. S. T. Pettigrew in 1865, Bishop Cotton Girls’ School has consistently educated thousands of girl students, empowering them to evolve into women of substance. Be they doctors, engineers, teachers, nurses, homemakers, scientists or corporate chiefs, the Cotton Girls’ are sure to make their mark.

Add a Comment