Can you remember the last five questions you asked your husband? Here are mine: “Will you email Andrew’s baseball coach about his jersey? Did you lock the gate when you left? I’m sorry, what did you say? Did you wish Sarah well on her test? What time will you be home?” Nothing can open people up like the right questions and nothing can shut people down like the wrong ones.
Now there’s nothing wrong with those questions, but they certainly aren’t aimed at making anyone’s day better. On the other hand, the five questions we’re going to share with you can not only make your day better, they can make your marriage better. So here are the 5 questions you should ask your husband today.
1. What’s one thing I can do more often to show you that I love you?
Top 5 Things Your Husband Wants From You
2. What’s one thing I can say more often to show you that I love you?
10 Compliments for Your Husband
3. What can I do for you this week to make your life easier?
5 Things Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew
4. What would you like more of in our marriage?
The Secret to Making Your Husband Happy
5. Do you really know how much I love you? (Tell him!)
10 Things Husbands Want to Hear from Their Wives
Tell us! What does your husband want to be asked?
Please share your thoughts and comments: comments